When you’re ready to start planning your meeting, we’re here to help generate the excitement for your attendees. We’ve compiled all the necessary resources needed to help build the buzz around the Iowa City area.
Promote Iowa City
As we know, social media is a great promotional resource. You can share news and information about the area with your attendees by posting the ready-to-go posts below and interacting with our local accounts.
- With sophistication and access to impressive facilities, you’ll love experiencing this hidden gem of a city in the heartland. #ThinkIowaCity
- Expedia Viewfinder named Iowa City one of America’s coolest cities. #ThinkIowaCity
- Locals in Iowa City’s Curious Communities love supporting local restaurants. You can do the same – with so many options, you can go for comfort food or try something new. #ThinkIowaCity
- Iowa City’s Curious Communities boast some impressive wine and beer. Take a sip while you’re here. #ThinkIowaCity
- Bringing your bicycle along? It’s the perfect place. With miles of trails easily accessible from trailheads and points of interest, you’ll join in one of the area’s favorite activities.
- Catch a show at the end of the day in one of several talent-filled performing arts venues. #ThinkIowaCity
- Enjoy the University of Iowa campus while you’re in town – the Old Capitol steps offer an amazing view overlooking the Iowa River. #ThinkIowaCity
- Explore the country’s only UNESCO City of Literature, where famous writers like Carl Sandburg, Robert Frost and E. E. Cummings once lived.
To request logos and photos on your promotional materials, please contact Nick Pfeiffer.