- This event has passed.
With options ranging from comfort food and traditional staples to unexpected combinations coupled with the freshness of local ingredients, your taste buds are sure to be quite pleased.
If you haven’t been here lately, you’ll want to experience the eclectic, collegiate spirit of Iowa City and the University of Iowa combined with the shopping and recreational attractions there is adventure around every corner.
Shopping in Iowa City’s curious communities includes options from local sellers as well as large retailers. Find the perfect gift for someone special or a unique piece for your collection!
Iowa City and its curious communities are full of events year-round. You’ll find events ranging from author readings and workshops to musical performances and athletic competitions.
Iowa City/Coralville Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
900 1st Ave. Hayden Fry Way Coralville, IA 52241
ABOUT US | SITEMAP | CONTACT US | PRIVACY
© 2023 Think Iowa City | Website by Vortex Digital Business Solutions | Contact Webmaster
The 2022 Iowa City Area HBA Home Show is online only and one week long! The exciting event, presented by CBI Bank & Trust and Lepic-Kroeger, REALTORS, happens Feb. 28 – March 4 via the interactive website, ichomeshow.com.
On Saturday, Feb. 26, tune into CBS 2/KGAN at 6:30 p.m. for The Home Show Preview to see participating exhibitors and learn more about what to expect. Sunday, Feb. 27, pick up The Home Show magazine in The Cedar Rapids Gazette (digital version available on the show website). Then, log in to ichomeshow.com Feb. 28 – March 4 for The Home Show! Home Show enthusiasts will experience many of the terrific advantages known from 40 years of our traditional in-person show, plus much more. The Home Show is still a one-stop shop for all things home related. Highlights include:
• Listing of exhibitors alphabetically and by category (such as banking and realtors). Each listing explores what the business offers, how it differs from competitors and contact details. Some listings also offer a “Meet the Exhibitor” video and photo gallery and will appear in the Featured Exhibitors section on the site’s main page.
• Expert advice blog from select exhibitors and Iowa City Area HBA Remodelers Council representatives. Information may cover everything from finding a remodeler to how to measure for new flooring and aging-in-place through articles and Q&As. You also can email questions on any home-inspired topic.
• Daily register-to-win contests for high-quality giveaways from various exhibitors. See what’s offered and sign up each day on the website’s main page for a chance to collect.
• Kids Coloring Contest. Kids up to age 18 who complete The Home Show coloring sheet will be entered to win a Nintendo Switch and 12-month Nintendo Switch online membership, thanks to sponsor Sueppel’s Siding& Remodeling. Find the sheet in The Home Show magazine or on the website. Color, and if necessary, have a parent/guardian snap a photo. Download the coloring page to the Home Show website by 5:00 p.m. March 4.
• Two, $500 giveaways good toward any Iowa City Area HBA member business, courtesy of Lepic-Kroeger, REALTORS and CBI Bank & Trust.
The Greater Iowa City Area HBA puts on the event, and 2022 website information will stay up until the 2023 Home Show so resources can be accessed all year long! Make Your Space!
NAMI Family-to Family programMarch 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until May 19, 2023
Waves Dance CompetitionMarch 31 @ 4:00 pm - April 2 @ 5:00 pm
Introducing ChatGPT – A Panel of UI Experts share their insights on the future of AI in BusinessApril 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm